About Highbank Farm
Highbank Organic Farm in Co. Kilkenny was built by our family in the 19th Century. The fertile Kilkenny limestone soils are uniquely suited to produce delicious apples and apple juice organically.
Organic Orchard Syrup
"Irelands answer to maple syrup", this sweet and delicious, pouring, organic syrup, is the first of its kind. Grown and produced by Highbank Orchards in Kilkenny, Ireland. With years of research, Highbank launched the Orchard Syrup in 2010 at Savour Kilkenny.
Totally organic, this unique, healthy product is made from Irish, organic apples from the farm. Highbank Orchard Syrup is completely organic made from our apples only - no pesticides, no artificial fertilisers or preservatives. Stored at ambient temperature, Highbank orchard syrup has a shelf life of over 2 years.
Find a stockist in your area. All our stockists champion local and artisan foods for which we would like to say, 'thank you'.
A mouth full of Autumn
Divinely Healthy & Delicious
Heaven with a capital H
A real comfort. Brings back childhood
Awards & Recognition
- Food Producer of The Year 2012 presented by Savour Kilkenny
- Highbank Orchards Winner of "The Small Business of The Year 2012". Award presented by The Kilkenny Chamber of Commerce.
- Highbank Orchards Winner of "The Green Business of The Year 2012". Award presented by The Kilkenny Chamber of Commerce
- National Organic Awards 2012 Highbank Proper Cider " Best Organic Alcoholic & Non-Alcoholic Beverage" Highly Commended
- Irish Food Tourism recognition for Irish, Local and Artisan Food produce
- Environmental Award 2011 from the Kilkenny Chamber of Commerce
- Joint winner of the "Best Organic Grocery" at the National Organic Awards 2011
- Bridgestone Guide Award 2009,2010,2011, 2012
- Winner of the 2010 BEST FOOD INNOVATION AWARD presented by South East Enterprise Board & Bord Bia
- Winner of the Bridgestone Megabyte Award 2010 "New food award of the year"